Vidhyanidhi Education Society carries out various program like Teachers’ Training Diploma programs, Phonics Teachers’ Training Program, Special Needs Education Program, School Management Program. VES also conducts Parenting Workshops and helps parents to nurture their children effectively. (VES) is a well-known Govt. Regd. Institution in the field of education and training for two decades which also proficiently runs a renowned pre-primary School.
A Diploma Certification helps you
- To set up and start your own child-care centre and become a successful Entrepreneur.
- Work as a Coordinator, Supervisor in schools and other organizations in field of education.
- Take up a teaching job in renowned ICSE, CBSE, IB or State board schools globally.
English Grammar Training
- To provide proficient training in English Grammar.
- Skillfully trained English Grammar Teachers are in high demand in schools and tuition Centre’s.
- To recognize English Grammar as an important subject in primary standards.
- To add value to your resume and ensure a fruitful career.
- Being strictly assessed in this subject, children need continuous guidance.
- Become a Certified Grammar Teacher in schools.
- Run your own Grammar Classes for children.
You should do your certification in Grammar Teacher Training Workshop from VES because:
- Reasonable Fee
- Certification accepted all over the globe.
- All-inclusive and easy-to-understand Grammar Curriculum
- Expert Trainers
- Well-designed Course content and applicable audios and videos
- Thorough information and knowledge about teaching methods, teaching aids, worksheets, lesson plans, class management etc.
- 100% Job Assistance
- Teacher’s Handbook and + 200 sample worksheets will be given
- Help and guidance to set up own Grammar Classes
Grammar Training for Adults
This Grammar Teacher Training workshop is advantageous for:
- Housewives and Child care takers
- Tuition Teachers running tuitions and Phonics Teachers conducting phonics classes
- On – job Teachers ensuring promotions and increments at work place
- Entrepreneurs running child care facilities
- Aspiring teachers and parents
- Special Need Tutors
- Graduate and under graduate students
The course content of Grammar Teacher Training workshop comprises all topics relevant to teach at pre-primary and primary classes in ICSE, CBSE, IB and State Board Schools:
- Indefinite Articles – a and an
- Common Nouns and Proper Nouns
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- Personal Pronouns
- Am, is, are
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Possessive Pronouns
- Collective Nouns
- Common and Neuter Gender
- Definite Article – the
- Animals – young ones, sounds, homes
- Simple Present tense
- Simple Past Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Candidates with 10+2 level qualification are eligible to join this workshop.