Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a well-known teacher training institute located in Mumbai. We are a Government Registered Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950). VES offers a number of teacher training courses, through a variety of study modes. Therefore, we are a best choice for budding teachers.
One of course we offer is Montessori Training Correspondence Course.
This method is apt for those who
- Firstly, reside anywhere in India or abroad.
- Secondly, cannot travel to our institute for regular classes.
- Thirdly, wish to do this course along with office work or other responsibilities.
Montessori Training Correspondence Course in Mumbai
- Finish the course from home; you don’t even have to travel to the institute for admission.
- Decide the pace for completing the course
- You can also complete it at any time within one year.
Diploma as well as PG Diploma in:
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Pre - Primary Teacher Training Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Teacher Training Course
- School Administration and Management
- Educational Management
Certificate Course in:
- Phonics Teachers’ Training Course
Modes of study
- Regular/in-class mode of study
- Distance/Correspondence mode of study
- Online/e-learning mode of study
Montessori Training Correspondence Course Institute
- The first step is to fill up the enrolment form. Click here
- Attach a photocopy of marksheet or certificate of your highest qualification and also attach one recent passport - sized photographs.
- Attach a copy of any photo identity proof like (PAN Card, Aadhar card, etc.)
- After enroling for Montessori Training Correspondence Course,
- You will receive a welcome call from us to guide you about the course.
- Next, you will receive a delivery from us; that consists of
- study material,
- a welcome letter,
- information related to your enrolment,
- Detailed instructions about the progress of the course.
Montessori Training Correspondence Course Center
- Evaluation is done on the basis of assignments.
- Knowledgeable faculty
- There are no written examinations.
- There are 4 theory modules as well as 1 practical module.
- The assignment questions are based on the modules.
- The assignments have to be completed in a specific time limit.
- The final marksheet and certificate of Montessori Training Correspondence Course are prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the assignments.
- On course completion, we will deliver your marksheet as well as certificate within 30 working days,
- There will be no delivery charges.
- Also, neither the word ‘Distance mode nor distance learning’ will be mentioned on the certificate.
Therefore, joining Montessori Training Correspondence Course at VES is really simple!! So what are you waiting for? Come and join VES for a better future!