Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) – a top institute for teacher’s training offers the best ‘Certificate Program in Phonics Teacher's Training', for those who aim to start a successful career as phonics teachers or trainers.
- A hands-on, multi-sensory method, phonics helps young learners (pre-schoolers and primary schoolers) to read, write, spell and understand English language effortlessly and accurately.
- Phonics is a highly effective methodology to teach English language to children used by majority schools.
- Thus, professionally trained and certified phonics teachers and trainers in are always highly demanded.
- A certification in Phonics teacher’s training also provides opportunities for self-employment wherein the certificate holder can run her own phonics classes for children.
Therefore, VES invites all aspirants to undergo our ‘Certificate Program in Phonics Teacher's Training’.
We are proud to inform that our ex – alumni have gained huge professional success and personal satisfaction in their careers as phonics teachers and trainers. A good number of our ex – trainees are appointed as phonics teachers in prominent state, ICSE, CBSE or IB schools. On basis of the phonics training certification that they undertook at VES, many of them who were already teaching got promotions. And several of them have begun and are successfully running their own Phonics Classes for children.
Likewise, when you successfully complete the programme, many fulfilling career options will open up for you like
- certified phonics teacher, working for State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board schools all over India as well as abroad.
- special needs or remedial teacher.
- in – service teachers, becoming eligible for promotion
- self-employed entrepreneurs setting up and running your own phonics teaching classes for children.
- phonics teachers’ trainer at any institute.
- phonics curriculum planner or a phonics content developer.
- well-informed parent, helping your own child in English language development.
- career change.
Phonics Classes in Mumbai
In the initial years of a child, language learning occurs. In the language development of a child, parents and teachers play important roles. But unfortunately, because inapt language teaching systems are used and also due to lack of suitable language learning environment, many children struggle to read, write and spell well in English. Commonly used language learning techniques like rote learning or memorizing prove useless. Whereas, phonics methodology is quite productive for language teaching and learning. Thus, phonics should be necessarily used.
Children benefit from Phonics in following ways:
- Blends and reads words independently and correctly from very early on.
- Develops healthy reading habits from start.
- Eager to learn new words and build vocabulary.
- Develops accurate letter formations.
- Does not depend on rote learning to spell words.
- Comprehends English language better.
- Improves imaginative writing ability.
- Encourages liking for English language.
Hence, Phonics reduces any learning related stress while easing the whole process by which children learn to read, write and spell. In turn children do well in school work and achieve academic success. Children then learn to use English as an instrument to increase their knowledge pool. Children show confidence leading to their personality development.
Phonics Courses for Teachers
Our ‘Certificate Program in Phonics Teacher's Training' is founded on a well-known Synthetic Phonics Methodology for Teaching and Learning from UK.
This certificate programme is designed to provide complete skill training besides comprehensive theoretical knowledge. Join VES, and experience – an extraordinary learning environment including lots of practice, revision, interactive sessions, doubt solving, demonstrations etc. We promise to give you value for your time and money and make you a world-class phonics educator!
Highpoints of our certificate programme:
- Fresh batches are held throughout the year
- Affordable course fee
- Limited batch strength ensuring personal attention
- Fully equipped and air – conditioned classrooms
- Experienced trainers
- Study – kit and handouts provided, lectures, presentations, live demonstrations, audio – visual materials and teaching aids used to deliver the syllabus
- Expert guidance provided for starting own phonics classes - we answer all your queries about setting up the centre, pace of the course, kind of worksheets and different teaching aids to be made, plan lessons, centre management etc.
You must have made up your mind to train in Phonics from VES, after going through the above features.
The 'Certificate programme in Phonics Teacher's Training' is highly recommended for the following:
- aspiring teachers wanting to start a teaching career.
- in-service teachers wanting to get extra certification for promotion or incentives.
- tutors conducting tuition or coaching classes for children.
- self-employed women entrepreneurs in child care education and development field wanting to start Phonics centre for children.
- parents especially mothers wanting to help their children develop English language.
- freshers like housewives or collegians wanting to get an additional professional certification to kickstart their career.
- working professionals wanting a career change.
The following facets will be covered in the Certificate Programme:
- Importance & Definition of Phonics
- Kids of Phonic programmes
- Comparison between Whole Language Approach and Phonics
- Letter sounds with related stories, actions and jingles
- Letter Formation
- Blending (combining sounds in words to read)
- Segmenting (identifying sounds in words to spell)
- Initial and Final Blends
- Digraph sounds with related stories, actions, and
- Difference between Digraphs and Blends.
- Tricky words.
- Phonics Rules
- Alternative Vowel Sounds and Spellings
Programme Structure :
- Duration – around 23 hours.
- Batch days – attend either weekday (Monday to Friday) batch or a weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Batch intervals – conducted in batches all round the year at regular intervals.
- Test – simple and easy on-spot evaluation test, followed by a convocation ceremony.
Programme Instructions :
- Intense Practice to help trainees thoroughly train in phonics skills, so that they can use these skills like a professional later.
- Plenty of revision ensuring that each aspect is completely understood by trainees.
- Doubt - Solving Sessions to solve any and every doubt that trainees may have.
Duration: The 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training' is a 23 – hour all-inclusive programme.
Eligibility: All those who possess a basic working knowledge of the English language are eligible to join the 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training’.