Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute. We strive towards offering various lucrative teachers’ training courses. The Diploma in Special Education Needs (SEN )/ Learning Disability (LD) / Shadow Teaching are few of the in-trend Special Education Courses that allow you to get into the field of inclusive teaching, Learning Disability (LD) or catering to children with special needs.
Special Education Teacher Courses
- TEACHER: Get certified as remedial teacher/ shadow teacher / Special Needs Tutor or Counselor in order to meet the high demand for it in the educational sector.
- IN-SERVICE:- If you are already a teacher any of the Special Education Courses can help you get familiar with skills that will aid you to competently handle inclusive classrooms.
- Create consciousness about such children amongst the society.
- NGO Member – You can work with NGOs active in the field of education.
- Special Education Caregiver – Acquaint yourself with suitable approaches and methodologies that you can apply in order to maintain a warm relationship with the learners and create a proper learning environment in the classroom.
- Budding Entrepreneur – Establish and run your own set-up for children with special needs / learning disabilities and sensitize the community about the same.
- Coordinator, Supervisor, Centre-Head, Admission Officer – You will be able to serve with greater competency in the educational sector.
- Parent – Empower yourself with these Special Education Courses that will give you the required knowledge to manage children with special needs and their linked behaviour.
Special Education Courses In India
- Learning Disability Course
- Special Education Course
- Shadow Teachers’ Training Course
- School Administration & Management Course
- Educational Management Course
Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in
- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
- Montessori Teacher Training (MTT)
- Pre Primary Teacher Training (PPTT)
- Grammar Teachers’ Training Course
- Phonics Teachers’ Training Course
- Parenting workshops